PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

2011年12月23日金曜日

Today some random christmas stuff ^_^

this year my christmastree looks like this


It looks like this since end of november ^_^
I couln´d wait with decorate it 
I think its because its my first christmas I´m spending in my own apartment
so I was really excited to decorate my own christmastree ^_^

two weeks ago we went to Munich 
My boyfriend wanted to show me how amazing Munich is
But he couldn´d change my mind 
I dont really like this city
Its not it is ugly or so
its more I don´t feel like I could live there
allso many people are unfriendly when you just want to ask for the way -.-
however we allthrough have a good time there 
here some pictures 

Mainstation in Leipzig
I really love Leipzig ^3^

The entrance to our hotel 
isn´t it cute *_*







the decoration of the shoppingcenters are so cute 
here in Cottbus it looks everywhere so boring that it makes no fun to buy christmas presents -.-

 the olypmia tower
 at the olympia lake  are handprints of famouse people like on the walk of fame ^_^
this one is of KIZZ ^_^

 from the Olympia mountain  you have a beautiful look over the hole city 
in the backround you can see the alps ^_^
sadly my camera is not that good when it is dark outside -.-


 
at the mainstation there are a mediamarkt-machine to go XDDD 
never see this before and its too funny XD

 
the last day we had a little candlelight diner in an italien restaurant XD 
the waiter was so wired XD

and last but not least a picture of myself ^_^


1 件のコメント:

PrincessRuki さんのコメント...

Schicker baum und mach dir nichts draus, ich mag München auch nicht wirklich. Ich fand das schon immer schlimm für Konzerte dahin zufahren.
Die Leute da können so unfreundlich sein >__>

Der MediaMarkt Automat ist ja cool *__*