PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

2012年4月2日月曜日

☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚* 

Hello everybody ^_^
today a little entry about "Leipzig Book Fair" and the Megaromania concert
I know its a little late but better late than never (or something like that XD)
because I never took many pictures, this entry will be "short" 

starting wit saturday (March 18th)

thats the way I looked


Senja did a great job to fix my hair again ^_^
I´m honest! I never would get my hair like that ;_;
I can be so lucky to have Senja who is always making me beautiful ^3^
thank you <3 I love you my honey <3

 Because I had to work the day befor I needed redbull to stay awake XD


Sadly I forgot to take a picture of my hole outfit -.-
but Senja took this picture at the trainstation in Cottbus XDD


The best cosplay I saw was from the Avatar movie
 

She wore something like a overall but you did not really saw that its was one 
really great ! 
I also saw an Vaniele (Final Fantasy 13) cosplay which was good too. But did not take a pikture 
Mostly I´m to lazy to take out my camera (mobile) to take pictures, so thats why I never have some XDD

I also bought some things 
these two figures of Final Fatasy *_*


left: Lightning (Final Fatasy 13)
right: Sephiroth (Final Fatasy 7)
(both are ca 25 cm)

I´m apsolutly proud of Sephiroth because it was really cheap !! Only 20 € ^_^
When I asked the seller how much Sephiroth is I thought he makes fun with me when he said I can get it for only 20 € XDDD

☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*

The day after was the Megaromania concert 


I will see them again when they would come back for other concerts
but this concert was ... 
the club was so small!!! With 80 people the "hall" was full
it more was a room than a hall XD
and the sound and the other "fans" were bad 
there was no feeling at all ;_; 
but the band tryed their best ^_^ 

End of the concert there was a tombola.
the first 5th places won something special from a member 
no winner seemed to be happy about this present they won ... no smile at all...
that maked me some kind of angry -.-
at the end there was a handshakingevent
it was nice too see the boys nearly ^_^

and here also a picture of from that day


last but not least Senja and I ^_^



so thats all for now 
see you all ^3^

☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*

0 件のコメント: