PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

2012年5月21日月曜日

☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*

Hello Hello (゚∀゚*)ノ

Yesterday my boyfriend and I went to


I love this city so much (*^o^*)

It was very great weather but a little bit too hot for me
25°C is totally enough I think (^_^)v
So that was my outfit


Nothing special, because on hot days, every clothes are too much to were for me (*゚.゚)ゞ
As you can see I dyed my extensions blue (o^-')b
Or better say, I dyed Senjas blod extensions ( ´艸`)
What do you think?

In Leipzig we visited the zoo for the first time
Its really the most beautiful zoo I ever went to
Sadly the animals were not in the mood to show itselfs to the visitors (´・ω・`)
However ... here are some pictueres I took



There was a hugh tropical house where in some areas monkeys moving free with the visitors (*^.^*)
Sadly I could not take a picture because we were not allowed to stop because the monkeys steal things ( ´艸`)
allthrough it was so great in the tropical house, there was also one bad thing
It was hotter than outside and my make up said good bye (-з-)


There also were some zoo keeper with the tapirs (^ε^)
Its still my dream job :*:・( ̄∀ ̄)・:*:
After my apprenticeship we will move to Leipzig and hopefully I can do a new apprenticeship as azoo keeper
wish me luck p(^-^)q







On the way to the elephants there was a statue of Buddha and the space around the elephants reserve was full of asian things like flags and lamps










After visiting the zoo we went to the "Kartoffelhaus no1" and I ate kassel pan (^~^)
An at the end of the day I bought the best red fruit jelly of the world (* ̄Oノ ̄*)

 







  
And at the end a picture of me again ( ´艸`)


☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*

0 件のコメント: