PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

2012年7月8日日曜日

☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*
 
Good morning everyone ('-^*)/
 
As I said in my last entry about the J/K FM I will update some more pictures from that day
so here we go (^ε^)
 

Senja and I helped Jaqueline with the entrance
Jaqueline did the payment, Senja wrote the list how many people were there and I did the stamp for those who have allready payed
It was so much fun ヾ(@^▽^@)ノ

We also had a little photoshoot that day  (^~^)
Thanks to Sarah for taking the pictures (^ε^)


All of us showing our "look-panties" (don´t know how to say in english, but its not our underware
( ´艸`)  )


Senja and me
I really love the pictures especially the one on the left (*゚ー゚*)


left : Honey and me
(Honey is wearing my tralala skirt (´0ノ`*)  )

middle: Mao and me
(and Mao is wearing my pants and my Glad News shirt (´0ノ`*) )

 right : Jaqueline and me


and just me
 
So thats all for that day
hope you like it
(^O^)/
 
☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*

0 件のコメント: