PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

2012年7月16日月曜日

☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*
 
 
Today I´m in a really good mood to write some entries
Since last friday we have 2 new familymember
My boyfriend and I bought 2 little baby guinea pigs at the pet shop
I would say they are between 6 and 8 weeks old
So let me introduce
Jin-chan








Jun-chan











Aren´t they cute?
But they are also still really wild but when I cuddling them, they aren´t that wild anymore
I think they like me
By the way: They are male

And in the end I also want to show some new pictures of my old ladies

Pon-chan











Yomi-chan










But sadly both of them are ill
I went to the veterinary with Yomi-chan on saturday because she lost so many of her coat and looks like she is fat but she isn´t. My first guinea pig had the same so I know how it looks like so I went to the veterinary. And he said its the same and radiographed her. But luckily there wasn´t much too see and know I have to watch her. If its getting worse I have to go to the veterinary again.
And yesterday I found something wired at Pon-chan, so I went to the veterinary today again. And she said she has got a tumor. Its not big but for safety´s sake she will have an operation next week.
I´m a little bit in a sad mood know because of that. I pray that it will be all ok with her after the operation.

So thats all for now
I wish all of you a good week

☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*

0 件のコメント: