PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

2012年7月29日日曜日

☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*
 
Hello everyone
 
Today I want to write about Ameba Pigg
I think many of you know it and play it too
 
So I want to show you my little garden
 

Because I didn´t play for a looooong time my garden is still really small
And here is a close up of my cute pigg


Beside Ameba Pigg Life there are also Ameba Pigg Island
When I first play it I thought this game is boring and not so good as the garden game but it isn´t
Its also fun to play

here is my little island


I still have a lot of work to do there
And here is also a close up of my island pigg


So is there anyone who playes Ameba pigg too?

☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*

1 件のコメント:

Unknown さんのコメント...

you like glad news?^^ me too!