PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

2012年8月10日金曜日

☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*
Good morning everyone
Today I have finally a day off from work after working 8 days
I´m totally burned out but tomorrow I still have to work for 4 days till my next 2 off days
We have a lot to do at work and have too less people. Because of that I had no school this week
I looked forward to go to school after the summer hollidays and now I have to work
but anyway

☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*
Todays post will be about some stuff I bought the last time
Most of it is from GLAD NEWS and I bought it from Jojo (you can find her blog here
Thank you so so much
So lets start
 as I said its from GLAD NEWS
and now I can finally wear one of my skirts I bought last year


Next one is cute dress and also from GLAD NEWS

There is a part where you can see my bra so I have to wear a top under the dress
I need to buy a not top because the one I´m wearing here is too thick and long


 And again GLAD NEWS

I really love the chain and hey it is BLUE















here I´m wearing a pair of shoes I can´t walk with
When I bought them I thought I will learn to walk with them but sadly I can´t and so they are slepping in my closet

and here is the last one from GLAD NEWS











It reminds me of the olympic games in London
Maybe I will wear it on the An Cafe concert in Lonson in November but with other shoes of corse


And last but not least
I bought a cute dress in New Yorker and a much more cuter had at Colloseum












Senja has the same had and dress only in another color
we want to wear the dress on one of the An Cafe concerts


☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*

2 件のコメント:

Jenny ♥ さんのコメント...

love all the things you bought so much! you are so pretty!

Lan さんのコメント...

omg *_* your outfit looks amazing *_* you are so beautiful >.< im glad if you visit my blog, too :))

xx
beauthi.blogspot.com